Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Block 42 - Tazzie

Because I was on a bit of a NI roll last night, I decided to tackle a block that looks a little scary in the book - block 42.

It wasn't really hard at all, certainly not compared to some of the other blocks we've had to face. There are a couple of points I'm tempted to fiddle with, but I'm not convinced I can get them much better, so it's probably best to leave them alone.

I think I have two more blocks to make and I can add the next row to the quilt. This project is really growing!

No comments: