Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Block #26 - Ann

I really love the colors in this block. I started with the corner triangles circles print, then picked other fabrics to complement it. No cutting mishaps this time, but with two weeks of vacation (and the week to catch up after vacation) it took me a long time to finish it.

5 comments:

Tazzie said...

Just fabulous Ann, wonderful to hear from you! The colours are just gorgeous, and the fabric in the outer triangles is amazing! Well done.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Brigitte said...

I would have never thought of using those fabrics but I love them!
www.quiltsampler.blogspot.com

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

These fabrics work so well together. I love the blue one; it looks 'fizzy'.