Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Block #6 - Ann


I have not made much quilting progress lately, as we have some remodeling in progress. Remodeling means dust everywhere, which means I have to keep all my quilting stuff packed away in plastic bins. It's just too much effort to dust the room and get everything out again except on a weekend. But today I managed to finish a nice easy block.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I really like that fabric in the corners of your block. Any idea what it's called?

lcbworks@aol.com

Tazzie said...

Your block is just gorgeous Anne, I love the fabrics you've selected - the colours are just delightful!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)