Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Block #55 - Ann

I was in the mood for a green block, and had this all planned out. I penciled in my plan, and by the second piece I had already used the wrong fabric. Oh well. By the end I was tired of looking at all of these greens up close, but now that I am able to stand back and look at the block as a whole, I can live with it again.

1 comment:

Tazzie said...

I love the fabrics you've used in this block Ann, the floral fabric makes them all sing!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)