Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Block 12 - Tazzie

This is my block 12 - I made it up on the Wednesday before I left. It's another of the blocks that has a symmetry issue, but I like it regardless. Especially the sixteen patch in the middle - I'm quite happy with my points :-)

Today is the day a bunch of us are flying over to Paducah for the quilt show. This will be one of the quilting highlights for me.

I have grand plans to find more yellow, green and red fabric while I'm here - they're colours I lack in my stash. Of course, I'm open to bringing many other fabrics and quilt related items home with me too.

This is the last block I prepared in advance, so I'll now have to wait until I get home before I can post any more. Can't wait to see my hubby and babies - see you all after the 28th.

No comments: