Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Block 9 - Tazzie

Here is my block 9 - and I love it! I think it may be the fabrics I've used (love that bright green), and definitely the symmetry :-)

I was nervous about making the pinwheel in the centre, but I ended up foundation piecing most of it, and I'm thrilled with how it came out.

At the time you're reading this, I will already be in the USA, probably only for a few hours. I'd say we'll be either already at, or on the way to Grover Beach.

I'll check back in soon!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Perfect pinwheel - lovely block, x