Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Block 78 - Tazzie

Here's one of those desperately easy ones - block 78. I think I made this one up after a hard day of quilting, and I needed something simple to occupy me.

Hard to imagine this block and block 18 existing in the same quilt don't you think?

According to my schedule, at this time I'm due to be visiting Lake Berryessa with Linda and Jerry. I've never been before, so I'm sure I'll be loving it!

2 comments:

Ann said...

But beauty in your simplicity! It's the variety we love.

Wayne Furnace Repair said...

Great post, thanks for writing