Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sue – I’ve been Busy Making My

Nearly Insane Block # 71

Nearly Insane 71 001

Oops that looks a little off – some fudging needed there I think.

 

  and Block # 34

I enjoyed this one. You can’t beat a nice Star Block.

The background fat 1/4 I bought for $1 at a stall at a show. :-)

Nearly Insane 34

 

And Block # 40

Nearly Insane 40 001

2 comments:

Tazzie said...

Ohhh Sue, you've been such a busy bee, and your blocks are looking just wonderful!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Ann said...

My favorite of these is the red, white, and blue star (block 34). They're just happy colors, I guess.