Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Block 58 - Tazzie

I didn't think I'd have the time to put this block together today, but I did, and I'm thrilled! This is my final Nearly Insane block - #58!

How exciting to have completed all the blocks, it has been hard going at times, but utterly worth it. I have one little thing I'd like to finally do, and that is to alter Block 80. It's a little crookedy, and if I'm going to fix it, now is the time to do it - I don't want it to bug me for all eternity.

I'm so pumped to start putting that zig zag border together. Bring it on!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Congrats. I have enjoyed following your progress and am looking forward to getting started on mine.

Ann said...

Congratulations!

(Note to self: do not compare my number of blocks finished to Tazzie's.)

Sue said...

Fantastic Tara. Even though I'm loving being in Brisbane, I can't wait to get back home to the Nearly Insane stitching. You are so inspiring!!
Hugs
Sue