Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Block 70 - Tazzie

Here is my Block 70. As much as I want to rush holus-bolus into the last block, because it's getting late, and with work commitments, it's unlikely I'll get any stitching done until Thursday. Unless I get super organised ... and there's not much chance of that!

I made a small error with this block - the large cream outer triangles should have been green, and the smaller green triangles should have been cream. Having said that, I'm still thrilled with the way the block looks, so it's staying as is.

Rock on Thursday, I'm dying to get the last block made!!

No comments: