Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Block 65 - Tazzie

And here is my second block for the day - Block 65.

It's just short of 11pm Sunday now, so it's fairly safe to say that I'm done for the weekend. Tomorrow is my day off though, so there may be another NI block in my near future :-)

1 comment:

Ann said...

You're on an amazing pace here, and soon you'll be showing us a finished top! Keep up the great work. You're inspiring me (even if it isn't showing very obviously).