Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Block 67 - Tazzie

This is Block 67, and I think it may be one of my favourites so far.

Once again I used my preferred 'freezer paper piecing' technique. I just wish I'd known about this method of making and using templates when I was making my first DJ quilt - it would have been SO MUCH easier.

This block has 29 pieces, so it's a doddle compared to some of the much more fiddly ones. I'd really like to take on Block 8, but I'm really nervous about it - hints anyone?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

This is lovely, Tazzie. I have done Block 8 and will put that up next.