Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Block 21 - Tazzie

I'm back from my travels in the USA. I had the very best time, and managed to fit in a serious amount of shopping and fun. And I also have to say, I am very happy to finally be back playing with my sewing machine :-)

I so enjoyed seeing Barbara's block 21 the other day, I thought it would be a nice one to make up for my first effort back in the sewing room.

I have selected fabrics from my scrap box for this one, but I'm going to be excited to dig into the new fabrics I've purchased while away. I found a great many yellows and cheddars to add to the stash, along with many other reproduction fabrics.

I'm not sure which block I'll make next, but I'll check back in soon :-)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Nice to see you back and loaded up with goodies. I'm impressed with your ability to overcome jetlag to do a N.I. block so quickly after your return! x