Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Block 93 - Tazzie

Here is my block 93. It's the only NI action I've seen all weekend. Lucky for me, tomorrow is a day off too, so I'll be able to get a look at another block or two.

I really like the faux crazy quilt fabric in the outer triangles. I will have to get a little more of it into the quilt before I'm done.

This is my 55th block, and I have a feeling there may be a few I've neglected to share here. I'll check them all out when I get the chance and see which ones I've missed. Happy stitching everyone!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Ooh, that lovely pink fabric again! You're making such impressive progress. I'm wanting to do more but am enjoying so much doing my daughter's quilt (which I am actually quilting now) and getting it ready for graduation deadline that I won't enjoy doing the N.I. until I can do it with a clear conscience! By the way, where has everyone else disappeared to - would love to know how they are getting on?