Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Here are some of my Blocks :-)

Just to prove I have been busy . Just not made any lately some of the blocks that have been completed so far.
Block9wb
B9
Block14wb
B14
Block15w2
B15
Block15wcu
B15 CloseUp
Block16w
B16
Block19w
B19
Block20wb
B20
There is a bit of a theme.of Birds, 1800’s Conversationals and Australiana Fabrics in amongst the reproduction Fabrics. Last Year with the Nearly Insane group I began making their Block of the week. Life has been in the fast lane and I have not managed any for a while but will soon. Will post in order the blocks I have made for everyone to see on this blog though.
Cheers Lynne

2 comments:

Tazzie said...

Oh my goodness Lynne, your blocks are wonderful! I love the fabric choices you've made - just adorable!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Barbara said...

Hi Lynne,

Love your fabrics. Especially like block 9 and 16 - such lovely fabric combinations. Thanks for the inspiration to keep myself motivated!