Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Block 3 - Tazzie

Here is my block 3. A very fun one to put together with foundation piecing. I've used a 'new to me' green and purple. I just love the leafy print on the green fabric. I think I'll be buying some more of that one for my stash :-)

I'm loving this project so much right now that I'm simply not interested in working on anything else. I have to absolutely force myself to do my chores and work on other commitments. Please send help! :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I must need help too, lol. I have 3 blocks planned and ready to cut. I just love these little blocks.