Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Block #74 - Sarah

Here is my block #74. Not all of my points match up, so I am kind of disappointed. This is the BOW for the blog Nearly Insane Quilts. I used Thangles, but the half square triangles still didn't come out the right size. I might redo this one, but it is okay for now.

1 comment:

Tazzie said...

That's a cute block Sarah, I think it looks just fine, and when it's in the quilt you won't notice any of the things you don't like so much about it.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)