Welcome! This blog is for fans of the 'Nearly Insane' quilt created in the 1870's by Salinda Rupp. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book by Liz Lois with the patterns, check with your local quilt store, or visit the Nearly Insane website.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, leave a comment and we can get back to you with permissions.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Block 5 - Tazzie

Here is my block 5. It's almost Christmas like with all the red and green pieces.

How I wish I had more of the yellow fabric in this block - I only have a strip about 1" wide which is left over from a kit. It will have to be used sparingly, and only for the most special of blocks :-)

1 comment:

PatchworkRose said...

Love that yellow too. No I do not have any. Isn't it wonderful when you can put little tine treasures of fabrics in :-)
Go to my blog and have a look at the magnificent machine we photographed at a friends house on our holidays
Have a great Day
Cheers
Lynne